Friday, July 15, 2016

Kiser Krafts Handmade Link Up Week 43

I don't know how many of you have an indie business, but I'm willing to bet that at least a few of you sell your handmade items. That's why I thought I would tell you about a lovely little handmade link up over at Kiser Krafts Handmade. It's a great chance to share your awesome products by linking up to four items from your shop (It has to be a shop on a selling platform, not Facebook or a blog.). It's also one of my favorite ways to network and discover new shops. Honestly, I spend a good amount of time each week just internet window shopping on Etsy and Storenvy. I love to see what other makers are passionate about, read about their shop stories, and add things to my ever growing list of items I think I'll simply die without. 

I picked 4 items from this week's link up that I really, really love. 


It's a pirate bear. What's not to love?


Handmade Cloth Bear from Moon Over My Monkeys





I love all things unicorn, and this necklace is super cute! I especially love how the hand stamped word "unicorn" is done in rainbow letters. 

Unicorn Necklace from Unique2ChicDesigns




 This is a great statement piece! It's vibrant, a little quirky, and very stylish.

Tassel Necklace from Pelhuaz




This blanket is gorgeous! The colors and stitching are absolutely perfect! I always drool over beautifully made crochet blankets because so much time and talent goes into them. 

Interlocking Stripes Baby Blanket from The Craft Penguin




So, join the link up and maybe I'll get to share something you've made next week! 



1 comment:

  1. Awe you are super sweet! I love your picks! Thank you so much for sharing my wonderful handmadelove link up! ♥

    ReplyDelete